HRCI (Human Resource Certification Institute) is a U.S. based world wide credentialing organization offering certifications to HR Generalists, administrators and managers. The certifications are awarded upon successful completion of competency exams that cover Human Resource Management (HRM)practices, policies and principles. Human Resource professionals seek HRCI certifications to boost career opportunities, professional credibility, and compensation rates.
HRCI exam content varies by certification type. Each exam is designed to demonstrate mastery and real-world application of HR practices, policies and principles. Exams are accredited by The National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA). Renewal/recertification is required every three years for the retention of HRCI credentials. To obtain recertification, professionals must either retake the certification exam or earn 60 HR-related professional development training credits. All training must be provided by HRCI approved providers (APs).
aPHRI (Associate Professional in Human Resources-International) – certifies individuals who have successfully demonstrated HR foundational knowledge. This certification does not require a degree or prior work experience.
HRCI Certification Process
- Create give your details on upTop platform.
- Dedicated upTop counselor shall appoint a call to check eligibility.
- Approved candidate can go for self preparation / Obtain training program to minimize the risk of failing the exam.
- Go through the training and mock exam, Interview and Mock assessments.
- upTop make sure participants 100% prepared before appearing for final exam.
- Schedule a test appointment (within 120 days) at a Pearson VUE testing location. Official test results are available within 24-48 hours. The average pass rate across all certifications is 71%.
- Become Global certified HR professionals on successfully passing the exam.
Also,HRCI awards one recertification credit hour for every hour of concurrent session time.