eLearning + In Campus
05th Jan, 20
Sun / Sat
Who Is This Program For?
Working Professionals, Finance Professionals, Banks, NBFC, Corporate Finance Professionals. etc.
Executive Certification from IIM Raipur
Complete all the courses successfully to obtain this prestigious recognition from IIM Raipur
- Analysis of financial statements
- Characteristics of various types of financial statements across sectors
- Sectoral analysis of financial statements
- Case study on financial statement analysis – identification of companies
- State the meaning, importance and scope of financial management in an entity
- Discuss financing decisions / functions
- Discuss the objectives of financial management: profit maximization
- Discuss shareholders value and approach
- Discuss financial stress and insolvency
- Discuss agency cost and its mitigation
- Discuss agency problem and agency cost
- Examine the role and functions of finance executive in the entity
- Bond and stock valuation
- Computation of time value of money
- Describe different sources of finance available to business both internal and external
- Discuss various long term, medium term and short-term sources of finance
- Discussion on alternate sources of finance – venture capital, private equity, lease financing, export financing
- Discuss the concept of securitization
- Discussion on international financing – understanding financial instrument prevailing in the international market.
- Meaning of cost of capital – from raising funds from different sources of finance
- Measure cost of capital of individual components of capital
- Meaning and computation of weighted average cost of capital (WACC), marginal cost of capital, effective interest rate
- Risk & Return
- Capital Asset pricing model
- Overall Beta
- Portfolio theory
- Modern portfolio theory
- Arbitrage pricing theory
- Meaning and significance of capital structure
- Understanding and relevance of capital structure theories – traditional approach, net income approach, net operating income approach, Modigliani and miller approach, trading-off theory, pecking order theory.
- Concepts and factors for designing optimal capital structure theory. Essential features of capital structure of an entity
- Optimal capital structure. Is there any optimal capital structure?
- Relationship between the capital structure and performance of the company. Its impact on earnings of the shareholders, EBIT v/s EPS analysis
- Discuss the meaning, causes and consequences of over and under capitalization to an entity.
- Concept of business risk and financing risk
- Leverage – meaning, type
- Relationship between operating leverage and break-even analysis
- Positive and negative leverage
- Financial leverage as trading on equity
- Financial leverage as double-edged sword
- Objectives of capital investment decisions, understanding capital budgeting, cash flows in capital budgeting decisions, basic principles for measuring the same.
- Understanding and computing various investment evaluation techniques – Net present value (NPV), Internal rate of return (IRR), Profitability Index (PI), Pay back period (PBP), Modified internal rate of return (MIRR), accounting rate of return (ARR)
- Applying the techniques of capital budgeting in real world – for capital investment decision making.
- Advantages and investment decisions.
- Discuss the concept of risk and uncertainty in capital budgeting
- Sources of risk
- Reasons of adjusting risk in capital budgeting
- Techniques used in risk analysis in capital budgeting
- Meaning and importance of dividend decisions
- Forms and determinants of dividend;
- Theories of dividend decisions
- Methods of lease decisions
- Calculations of lease rent
- Lease v/s hire purchase
- Introduction to working capital management
- Treasury and cash management
- Management of inventory
- Management of receivables and payables
- Financing of working capital
- Foreign exchange arithmetic
- Risk in foreign exchange
- OTC derivatives
- Mutual funds schemes, regulations, AMC’s, NAV etc.
- Criteria for evaluation of mutual fund/ portfolio performance
Case Study & Projects
Learn through real-life industry projects sponsored by top companies across industries
- Engage in collaborative projects with student-mentor interaction
- Benefit by learning in-person with expert mentors
- Personalised subjective feedback on your submissions to facilitate improvement
Advantage to Learner
Access to exclusive job opportunities through portal in collaboration with our hiring partners.
Combination of best in industry, academic, network, premium universities and career support makes learning the best experience.
Our Students Work At
I will come back and do more programs, never going forget this experience. keep up good job UPTOP.
Thanks a ton to Prof. Vinay sir and UPTOP team.
Anuj Kumar Singh
Amazing experience at IIM Raipur campus.
Yogendra Singh Rajput
Thanks to all of you …last two day was really awesome …it was great interaction with all of you. @Ajay Thankyou for providing great platform.
Thanks @Ajay for this wonderful experience, thanks to all you guys for making 2 days more special, unforgettable visit
Neeraj Avinash Nigudkar
Thanks Ajay & all you bunch of next gen.. It was real wonderful to be part of such knowledgeable lot .. And taken lot of new learnings from you guys.. I stay in Mumbai .. & very much approachable..any thing in Mumbai you required happy to help..thank again all you young lads for making this old chap part of your.
CA Rahul Chaturvedi
It was a great time along with all of the people in the camps from our batch…Also meeting each of you was really good..as if we know each other since long…m going to miss this..and thank @Ajay for all your efforts that you put in arranging this..and I m sure that you will take Uptop at a level where people will recognize it by it’s name..Keep it up..and thanks again!
No Cost EMI at ₹20,000/month (exclusive of all taxes)
How You Benefit From This Program
- eMDP IIM Raipur Certification without quitting your job.
- Cutting-edge curriculum designed by industry experts.
- One On One with Industry mentors.
- Job Portal Assistance and Mock Interview preparations.
- Hiring opportunities with our hiring partners.
- 2 Days of IIM Raipur Campus Visit.
- Personalized resume feedback.
- Case studies and project hands-on experience.
- Sessions delivery online on all Sundays and alternate Saturdays.