04th Aug, 19
Sun / Sat
Who Is This Program For?
Working Professionals, Finance Professionals, Banks, NBFC, Corporate Finance Professionals. etc.
Executive Certification from IIM Raipur
Complete all the courses successfully to obtain this prestigious recognition from IIM Raipur
Certificate shall be uploaded soon
- Analysis of financial statements
- Characteristics of various types of financial statements across sectors
- Sectoral analysis of financial statements
- Case study on financial statement analysis – identification of companies
- State the meaning, importance and scope of financial management in an entity
- Discuss financing decisions / functions
- Discuss the objectives of financial management: profit maximization
- Discuss shareholders value and approach
- Discuss financial stress and insolvency
- Discuss agency cost and its mitigation
- Discuss agency problem and agency cost
- Examine the role and functions of finance executive in the entity
- Bond and stock valuation
- Computation of time value of money
- Describe different sources of finance available to business both internal and external
- Discuss various long term, medium term and short-term sources of finance
- Discussion on alternate sources of finance – venture capital, private equity, lease financing, export financing
- Discuss the concept of securitization
- Discussion on international financing – understanding financial instrument prevailing in the international market.
- Meaning of cost of capital – from raising funds from different sources of finance
- Measure cost of capital of individual components of capital
- Meaning and computation of weighted average cost of capital (WACC), marginal cost of capital, effective interest rate
- Risk & Return
- Capital Asset pricing model
- Overall Beta
- Portfolio theory
- Modern portfolio theory
- Arbitrage pricing theory
- Meaning and significance of capital structure
- Understanding and relevance of capital structure theories – traditional approach, net income approach, net operating income approach, Modigliani and miller approach, trading-off theory, pecking order theory.
- Concepts and factors for designing optimal capital structure theory. Essential features of capital structure of an entity
- Optimal capital structure. Is there any optimal capital structure?
- Relationship between the capital structure and performance of the company. Its impact on earnings of the shareholders, EBIT v/s EPS analysis
- Discuss the meaning, causes and consequences of over and under capitalization to an entity.
- Concept of business risk and financing risk
- Leverage – meaning, type
- Relationship between operating leverage and break-even analysis
- Positive and negative leverage
- Financial leverage as trading on equity
- Financial leverage as double-edged sword
- Objectives of capital investment decisions, understanding capital budgeting, cash flows in capital budgeting decisions, basic principles for measuring the same.
- Understanding and computing various investment evaluation techniques – Net present value (NPV), Internal rate of return (IRR), Profitability Index (PI), Pay back period (PBP), Modified internal rate of return (MIRR), accounting rate of return (ARR)
- Applying the techniques of capital budgeting in real world – for capital investment decision making.
- Advantages and investment decisions.
- Discuss the concept of risk and uncertainty in capital budgeting
- Sources of risk
- Reasons of adjusting risk in capital budgeting
- Techniques used in risk analysis in capital budgeting
- Meaning and importance of dividend decisions
- Forms and determinants of dividend;
- Theories of dividend decisions
- Methods of lease decisions
- Calculations of lease rent
- Lease v/s hire purchase
- Introduction to working capital management
- Treasury and cash management
- Management of inventory
- Management of receivables and payables
- Financing of working capital
- Foreign exchange arithmetic
- Risk in foreign exchange
- OTC derivatives
- Mutual funds schemes, regulations, AMC’s, NAV etc.
- Criteria for evaluation of mutual fund/ portfolio performance
Case Study & Projects
Learn through real-life industry projects sponsored by top companies across industries
- Engage in collaborative projects with student-mentor interaction
- Benefit by learning in-person with expert mentors
- Personalised subjective feedback on your submissions to facilitate improvement
Advantage to Learner
Access to exclusive job opportunities through portal in collaboration with our hiring partners.
Combination of best in industry, academic, network, premium universities and career support makes learning the best experience.
Our Students Work At
“ I am amaze to see that working professionals do have such an amazing platform to learn and be industry relevant, eMDP certification programs do open new opportunites. ”
“ Business need insights of human capital and who can be best than an HR to do the job “HR Analytics eMDP helped me to understand better ways, tools to Simplify and project to hands on practice. I must say I am Business HR now ”
“ You would always be in look for something best can make you better. I am now well equipped, thanks to eMDP certification program.Team UpTop keep it UP ”
“ I had amazing time during learning, amazing case studies and project to work on. ”
“ I am working professional and always wanted to uptop my skills however was afraid of quitting my job, All thanks to IIM certification program made it easy for me, I am glad and thankfull. ”
“ Amazing experience during campus visit, I am sure to enroll in upcoming programs, I am your happy customer, cheers. ”
No Cost EMI at ₹20,000/month (exclusive of all taxes)
How You Benefit From This Program
- eMDP IIM Raipur Certification without quitting your job.
- Cutting-edge curriculum designed by industry experts.
- One On One with Industry mentors.
- Job Portal Assistance and Mock Interview preparations.
- Hiring opportunities with our hiring partners.
- 2 Days of IIM Raipur Campus Visit.
- Personalized resume feedback.
- Case studies and project hands-on experience.
- Sessions delivery online on all Sundays and alternate Saturdays.